recommended Work Material
Creating Beautiful Finishes with High Toughness
Uncoated cermet that emphasizes on wear resistance, is best suited for profile turning and high-speed continuous cutting
1. A new grade of high hardness cermet that uses a composite hard phase to provide exceptional toughness and wear resistance.
2. Perfect for fine finishing using ground type inserts.
3. Meeting diverse needs with a wide selection that focuses on ground type inserts.
General purpose uncoated cermet that provides stable finished quality in finishing ~ medium cutting
General purpose uncoated cermet that provides both excellent finished surface quality and cost effectiveness.
1. Unprecedented cermet with a composite structure of mixed grain sizes that offers excellent fracture and wear resistance.
2. 3-dimensional chipbreaker exhibits it superiority in applications where chip control is necessary.
3. Expanded lineup caters to a wider range of requirements.
Feel free to contact us for cutting and machining information
on cutting troubles and review of tooling as well as questions,
feedbacks, and requests for our home page.